AMIkids, Inc. strives in offering an employee benefits program that allows each employee to tailor their benefits to best suit their needs. AMIkids currently offers three different plans for medical, two for dental, one for vision, and much more!
Eligible employees are those averaging 30 hours per week or more. Spouses and dependent children of eligible employees are also eligible in the benefit options when the employee is enrolled. Eligible dependents include: legal spouse and dependent children who are under age 26.
All benefit coverages go in effect for both employees and their dependents (if coverage was elected) the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment.
Core benefits are benefits available to ALL benefit eligible employees at NO COST TO THE EMPLOYEE! The core coverages include:
- Employer Pension Plan- 5% annual contribution after 2 years of service and a 15% contribution after 10 years. 100% vested in the plan after 2 years of service.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - available after 90 day introductory period. 12 days in first 12 months, 20 days after first year of employment, 25 days after 5 years, 30 days after 10 years, and 35 days after 20 years
- Paid Holidays- AMIkids offers 9 paid holidays per year.
- Health Saving Account – if enrolled in our qualified high deductible health plan (HDHP), AMIkids will give you a $500 pro-rated contribution each year!
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance – AMIkids provides all benefit eligible employees with a $10,000 life and AD&D benefit.
- Short-term Disability Insurance - 60% of your base weekly earnings to a max of $1,500 per week paid by AMIkids after 2 years of continuous service.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – 3 face-to-face sessions, assistance with financial issues, work life balance, etc.
- Worldwide Travel Assistance - available resources for any trip more than 100 miles from home.
- Enterprise Car Sales – helps take the stress out of buying a used car.
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program- AMIkids, Inc is a qualifying organization for the SLF Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement- available at Program level when funds are available.
- Continued Education- personalized growth and development training.
Elective benefits are additional benefit options for which you may be required to pay part or all of the cost for the options you select. The elective coverages include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (must be enrolled in HDHP plan)
- 403(b) Savings Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Legal Plan
- ID Theft Plan
- Pet Insurance
These are just a few of the many great benefits of working for AMIkids!